logo

Monday, September 29, 2014

Tiny Owl Knits Autumn Mini-Swap

Last month, I happened upon a mini-swap in the Tiny Owl Knits group on Ravelry.  I love me some swaps - it's so always awesome to make something for another person, and it's a fun challenge to make something for a person you've never met.

My package arrived today and I am so, so, so thrilled about what was inside!  First of all, my spoilee Kristen, aka TinyPurrs, packaged everything so well.  Cute Halloween stickers on the shipping box, with little notes of "boo!" handwritten around.  Each item was wrapped in tissue paper, so it was like opening a few gifts instead of one.  Inside, I found the most ADORABLE pink knit bat which, as my husband knows, is SO up my alley.  I have a weird love of friendly cartoon/stuffed bats.  They are so cute.  I think I literally squealed when I unwrapped the tissue paper and found this little guy.

And how cute is the crochet mug cozy?  It's a pumpkin pie!  I can't wait to use it.  She also included a little bag of pumpkin spice coffee and a few bags of various autumn flavored teas, which I love.  I've already dug into the pumpkin spice almonds, and oh, yum.  

And finally, check it out - 4 mini skeins of MadTosh Unicorn Tails yarn in the most gorgeous fall colors ever!  I can't wait to browse Ravelry for ideas on what to make with them!


Kristen, you spoiled me BIG time!  I am seriously so excited over these gifts.  You really made my day, especially being at the tail end of a cold and running on three hours of sleep.  I'm truly one happy girl.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment