logo

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

december 3: all you need is love

ring-3-Edit
Dec 3: All you need is love
I don't always wear my wedding rings around the house.  Because I take them off to clean, shower, sleep, or after I wash my hands (they get all wet and twirl around my abnormally tiny fingers), they're often sitting on my desk or in one of my ring holders.  Sometimes I just forget to put them on for the day, and then feel naked when I go out of the house to run errands.  Don't get me wrong - I love my rings, but more important than the jewels themselves is what they represent: the marriage I have and the love my husband and I share.

Diamonds may not be a girl's best friend (my husband, mom, and BFF are), but they remind me of my love, and that makes them priceless.

And you know, damned if they aren't beautiful, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment