logo

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Looks great. Little full, lotta sap.

"We're kicking off our fun old fashion family Christmas by heading out into the country in the old front-wheel drive sleigh to embrace the frosty majesty of the winter landscape and select that most important of Christmas symbols."


I spent the Thanksgiving holiday with my husband and his family in upstate New York.  And on Black Friday, while the masses were hitting the malls, we piled into the ol' rig (well, a Ford Excursion) and drove out to the country to pick out a Christmas tree.

Gather round, kids, while I show you a few pictures.








Alicia's frozen from the waist down.  
That's all a part of the experience, honey.





Which brings me to another point: wouldn't this make a fun photo session?  I think it would be so neat to go with a family and do a photo session while they pick out their Christmas tree.  Maybe I can work on that for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment