logo

Saturday, June 11, 2011

To market, to market, to buy a fat pig...

...here are my pictures, jiggity jig.



I'll be making fried green tomatoes later this week, thankyouverymuch.






Does anyone else get giddy when they see tables full of fresh produce?


My handsome model showing me a delicious juicy tomato.  

Peppers, galore!

Potato, po-tah-to.

More berries.  I can't get enough of those blues.

We took it upon ourselves to go for a drive.  Isn't our town beautiful?

I am not one to pass up the opportunity to walk around a farm and pick my own flowers.



For the record, these are not my arms.



When I found out that a vintage auto show was scheduled for this weekend, I jumped for joy (literally) and told Jon that we just had to go.  Vintage cars are one of many reasons why I am borderline obsessed with the mid-twentieth century.  Look at the fins on this Bel Air!  

Can you believe this color?  eeeee!



I mean, seriously.  Sparkles.  Cars just don't have sparkles like this anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning photos Alicia! You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete