logo

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Me-Made-May Twenty-Fourteen

I, Alicia, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I endeavour to wear at least one hand-made item twice per week for the duration of May 2014... and to sew at least two new items for myself during the month.

It's Me-Made-May.  My first, and in fact, I'd only started hearing about it in the past week as I've been browsing more and more sewing blogs.  It's a challenge to ourselves as sewists to not only continue to sew garments, but to actually wear them.  I think that's why it's so important to support our indie pattern designers, knowing that they are making patterns for clothes we'd actually wear.


So there it is.  Written documentation that I intend to wear the things I make, and make things I want to wear.  Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment