logo

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Update

Summer is officially over, and what a busy one it's been! Between trips out of town, and lots of daily real estate photography work with my brother, I've not had much time to update the blog. Nor have I done much photographing of my own, which makes for a really lame update post, however I have to admit that sometimes, it's refreshing to put the camera down and just experience life.

Of course that's all about to change. With the change of the seasons comes new work for both myself and my business partner/brother. We've officially got our wedding business up and running, though we still have to finalize some all-too-important tax details. I officially introduce Love Knot Photo to you! The website is still being worked on, but with three weddings coming up in the fall, I figured it was time to show it off (and we'll be needing to update that picture of the two of us pronto. It was after I'd spent all day cooking Easter dinner for my family).

In addition to the weddings, I've also got an engagement shoot for a good friend of mine coming up next weekend, as well as a portrait session with a family I worked with last fall. I'm super excited about the opportunities that are opening up lately. It's a slow but steady process, and I'm taking it one step at a time.

On a personal note, summer was wonderful. As usual, I'm sad to see it end, but I'm already enjoying the gorgeous fall weather September has given us. I leave you with a quote from Humbert Wolfe, and a few parting shots from beautiful summer nights.

“Listen! The wind is rising, and the air is wild with leaves, We have had our summer evenings, now for October eves!”


paper lanterns Fireworks IMG_2270 IMG_2285 IMG_2302

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you (and Ronnie)! Sooo exciting. You are both so talented and am so happy for your new venture. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the most supportive BFF ever! Thanks so much, it means a lot! :) <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the most supportive BFF ever! Thanks so much, it means a lot! :) <3 you!

    ReplyDelete